Fair Trade is an alternative approach to conventional trade based on dialogue, transparency and respect between producers and traders. Thus, the price is agreed by all in a consensual manner
* Creating opportunities for economically disadvantaged producers to eradicate poverty and achieve sustainable development.
* Ensure transparency and responsibility in administration and commercial relations.
* Prices agreed between producers and traders.
* Promote and empower producers to develop independence and strengthen their position in order to achieve self-management skills.
* Gender pay equity as well as work opportunities.
* Promotion of women’s work.
* No to child labour.
* Environmental protection and conservation.